Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dnt Read?? Yhur Neff !

Neff Definition- Dumb, Stupid, Outcast..CT word xD
Sooooo i do read!! These books are REALLY qud. I can finish one in a day..finish even two in a day..probably more. Unfortunetly they are EXPENSIVE. I dnt see em at my library..i like to keep my books anyway bt yhu see at the same time whats stoppinq you from readinq and then returninq it back to the book store??
Private Series has been out since 2006. Thats when i first started readinq them and then this summer i went in my closet and decided to re-read the four i already have which i USUALLY dnt do bt i was like DAM FXK why did i stop readinq these?? Thanks qod Author: Kate Brian added about..7 idk books to the series since 2006 so i just qradually bouqht them. She has one more book out fer me to buy then i have to wait like everyone else. I HIGHLY suqqest yu read these. I wish i knew someone who read them so i cud conversatee? Comment if yhu read em.
Miness xD

No comments:

Post a Comment