Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What Smells So Good?

Perfume !
Girl must have & there is no excuse to not have it. Even the DOLLAR STORE should have a decent smellinq one..&then you have the fancy ones. Beinq the aqe we are.. Victoria Secret is the way to qo. ! BTW I love their Beauty Rush Lip Gloss I have like 3 5 10 ! && they don't come cheap. =/
Anyhow..the point ov the post is to just say what makes ME smell qood. One day my mom&I were at ..Macy's I believe and this ANNOYING lady stopped us and out ov politeness we 'sampled' her perfume.. (God forbid it was bad smellinq I would have to walk around all day with this **** on me all day] Anywhoo BEST SMELLING THING. My mother HATES when I wear it but I wear it when I TRULY need to impress. EVERYONE loves it. So what is this scent?? Alien. 
My personal bottle ov the stuff.

So Ladiess..Whats the scent you have that everyone loves?? ..uhh dont have one ..my suqqestion..qo qet one !
Neecie Bby <3sz Yuh

No comments:

Post a Comment