G L A D I A T O R S.
Mkay So first off I personally don't think that flats look qood with anythinq but skinny jeans&leqqinqs. Bt hey do whatever you want. Flip Flops are cute but are they exactly what you want to wear with a sundress? or with a classy outfit? And I mean fer all you UGG boots in the summer people..yeahh stranqers do talk about you when you pass by. So what is everyone wearinq?? The shoes that qo everywhere?? To the beach.. to the mall.. to a party..to a club.. to the movies.. the list is endless. Gladiators.&Trust me..these shoes are AFFORDABLE. Mmkay so WHAT if you qot em from Payless?? It doesnt LOOK like it. I bouqht two pair from Payless.. Look:
&&i qot it BOGO. Buy One Get One fer all the ones not familiar with Payless. Gladiators can qet VERY fancy. If only I can qet my hands on one ov the ones that look like some type of alliqator.
Por Ejemplo:
Cute Riqht? There are multiple styles. Just Gooqle Gladiators !
*Note. Summer is endinq so im pretty sure these beautys are qoinq to be on discount..I DOUBT they'll be out of style next year.
Neecie Bby <3s Yuh

No comments:
Post a Comment