Mkayy So we have ALL seen the commercial?
So it is stereotyped to be a white people product..no offense. Anyhow its not! I bouqht two Tresemme Products & I really wanna add to the collection. So what made me buy these products? Well first ov all I wear weave.. Yes my personal confession..its REALLY no secret...so im kind of iffy in dunkinq my whole head in water. Lol So I basically have the Tresemme Fresh Start to take out some ov the products in my hair like hairspray. It works! &&makes me feel CLEAN. xD Then my banq is actually my real hair so I realized when I flat iron it lately its become..DAMAGED!! So I qot this heat tamer spray and it works! ..i quess. Lol My banq isnt BURNT anymore and I recommend this product to anyone you knw. Did i mention it only cost less than $5 fer you cheap people Haha I am too! So qo to CVS and Wal*Mart..even Stop&Shop sells this = / LOl.
| Heat Tamer Spray to your Left & Fresh Start Dry Shampoo to you riqht. |
No comments:
Post a Comment