So I KNOW i qo to my local chinese hair store &buy FAKE bamboo earrinqs..in qold. The nail polish remedy..yeahh it worked on a pair ov banqles bt not so much on these earrinqs. So this summer i was BORED. KINDA...&&decided to try a little craft project.
- E600 Glue
- Rhinestones
I qot this stuff at Michaels Arts&Craft Store..I qlued the rhinestones on the earrinqs. Mkay sooo maybeh im not the BEST livinq example ov this project bcuz i was beinq lazy i didnt feel like beinq all neat and turned out i qot TWO DIFFERENT rhinestone boxes = / &trust me people you need a LOT OF RHINESTONES. The two containers i bouqht..just didnt cut it. I only did one side ov the earrinqs. So truth: I will not be wearinq these homemade earrinqs anywhere! Bt im pretty sure you quys can accomplish qood lookinq earrinqs
| Minee xD |
No comments:
Post a Comment