Ohkay so wht qirl DOESNT own lip qloss???
Lip qloss history: it has been around since we were born..im qonna quess..bt qot one ov its biqqest break from the hit sonq..im nt qonna say its name..by Lil Mama..yeahh she doesnt have much ov a career anymore bt THANKSS Lil Mama.
Anywhoo..the price ov Lip Gloss ranqess from less than $1 (TRUST ME I KNW THT] to..idek. Bt MAC has lip qloss for $14 for example. I wud HATE to lose tht ! I however loveee meee some Beauty Rush Lip Gloss..it has a taste to it tooo ! xD I have like 10 ov these..
My personal favorite is a Taste ov Heaven..its SOMEWHERE around dhis damn housee. My FWENDDD Naja qot me this Hollister Lipqloss:
| Forqot the namee.. |
I LOVE this lipqloss&&only use it on special occasionss..haha bt ONE flaw.
The Color! See it comes out on your lips real pink and shiny like briqht pink&its jst not MY color. So when i use it i have to use it in moderation& make sure its spread qud so a mirror has to be in reachh.
No comments:
Post a Comment